Monday, February 24, 2014

The night before the big day... with nursery & belly pictures :)

Well, we're finally here! Baby Kree (still without a name) will make her debut tomorrow via c section at 10am due to being breech. A lot of people gave me advice on how to get her to flip, but after seeing the 1994 birthing video, I am OK with a scheduled c section! Of course a lot of people have opinions about them, but I've learned that people have opinions about EVERYTHING to do with pregnancy and babies, and that will likely continue into parenting, so just to go with what I think is right :).

It is so crazy to think that she will be here tomorrow. I feel like I've been pregnant forever and only for a few days all at the same time. I've had a pretty easy pregnancy overall - no throwing up, no major complications, not a ton of pain outside what is to be expected with being uncomfortable. Now I'm just nervous that she will be healthy tomorrow - I will feel much better once I see her! The hospital called me today to remind me of my c-section - good thing, or else I may have forgotten ;).

I thought this would be a good post to post pictures of her completed nursery (will add her name above her crib once she has one!) and my growing belly pictures to date, with the last one being taken today. We'll start with the nursey! We decided not to do an overall "theme", but more of a color scheme. I really like the way it turned out!
View from the doorway
 Name to be added above crib once determined :)
 Crib - didn't go with a "theme" for decor, more colors - this little pottery barn mobile was the splurge of the decor. I need to get into the mobile business.
 I've been doing some shopping :) 0-6 months in closet and dresser!
 Love this chair. Lots of time to be spent here.
 My favorite decoration in her room is this little plaque that I found at hobby lobby. Love it!

And now for the belly picture progression... I skipped a few weeks, bug you get the gist :)
















It's go time!

No comments:

Post a Comment